A brief was given to us as a group to carry out a study on the usability of the Westminster University library search functionality. We provided the confidence levels to 95% in the conclusions of our testing and offered recommendations for improvements based on our results
Never having done statistics before I found this module to be challanging however I gradually understood the task as I progressed with the project. This was overcome by a lot of effort being put into teaching myself more of an understanding of stats at home. I made sure I fully understood the task to the best of my ability. Since completing this module I have greatly increased my knowledge and understanding of statistics.
Software used: SPSS
View this report Other students identities have been hidden